Air source heat pumps
There are different incentives depending on the efficiency of the heat pump.
Clark Public Utilities offers incentives to customers with electrically heated homes who have a heat pump installed by NW HVAC Service, an approved contractor. That's right, NW HVAC Service is a Clark Public Utilities approved contractor. Once the installation is complete, the appropriate paperwork is submitted, and the work is inspected by the utility, a reimbursement check will be mailed to the customer.
- $250 rebate for a heat pump with and efficiency less than 9.0 HSPF. PTCS commissioning* is required.
- $500 rebate for heat pump with efficiency 9.0 HSPF/14 SEER or higher. PTCS commissioning* required.
- $750 rebate for heat pump with efficiency less than 9.0 HSPF. PTCS commissioning* and duct sealing required.
- $1,000 rebate for heat pump with efficiency 9.0 HSPF/14 SEER or higher. PTCS commissioning* and duct sealing required.
* PTCS stands for Performance Tested Comfort Systems.
- PTCS commissioning is the performance testing and adjustments needed to assure that the heat pump is installed to PTCS performance standards.
- PTCS duct sealing means that special diagnostic equipment is used to measure air leakage from heat ducts. The ducts are then sealed to prevent that leakage.
Call 360-576-9676 or fill out our contact form!
Ductless heat pump program
Homeowners who currently heat their home with cable ceiling heat, baseboard or wall heaters can receive a $1,500* rebate to help pay for an upgrade, as well as 5.25 percent financing.
Customers who have outdated cable ceiling heat, baseboard or wall heaters are likely using more energy than is needed to heat their home. We're helping qualified customers upgrade to a ductless heating and cooling system that uses a fraction of the electricity and provides more comfort than outdated systems.
Eligible homeowners will receive the rebate when they install a system. A typical system can cost from $4,000 to $6,000, so a $1,500* rebate is considerable savings.
Why upgrade to a ductless heating and cooling system?
- Save energy and money every month.
- Experience a more comfortable home.
- Systems come standard with air conditioning - no more window units!
How do you know if you qualify for this rebate?
In order to qualify, you need approval by the program, and must use an approved contractor. Your home must also have the following characteristics:
- You are the homeowner.
- The home has cable ceiling heat, baseboards or wall heaters permanently installed.
- Must use an approved contractor to install the system.
Learn more about the how's and why's of these systems at www.goingductless.com.
Contact NW HVAC Service at 360-576-9679 to learn more about eligibility, and finance options, NW HVAC Service is a Clack County Utilities approved contractor and can install your ductless heat pump systems.
* As of April 1st, 2013, the ductless heat pump rebate will be reduced from $1,500 to $1,000. Ductless heat pumps installed to the program's specifications on, or after, April 1st, 2013, will be eligible for a $1,000 rebate.