Why Install a Heat Pump?
Let Us Help You!
We offer incentives for the installation of heat pumps in electrically heated homes. You may qualify for a rebate of $500 and $2,000, depending on the efficiency rating and your existing heating method.
The heat pump must be installed to “Performance Tested Comfort Systems” standards by a Northwest HVAC Heating & Cooling contractor participating in the utility’s Contractor Network. Here are some of the specific utility incentives currently offered for heat pumps.
Air source heat pump
- $1,250 rebate for electric forced air furnace conversion to the heat pump.
- $1,500 rebate for electric forced air furnace conversion to variable speed heat pump.
- $500 rebate for the heat pump replacement.
- $750 rebate for heat pump variable speed replacement.
- $250 rebate for for replacing any electric heat type.
PTCS commissioning** required
Why Upgrade to a Ductless Heating and Cooling System?
- Save energy and money while heating your home during the winter months.
- Make your home more comfortable.
- Systems come standard with air conditioning—no more window units!
If you have cable ceiling heat, baseboard heat, an electric furnace or wall heaters, you’re probably using too much energy to heat your home. We’re helping qualified customers upgrade to a ductless heating and cooling system that uses a fraction of the electricity and provides more comfort than outdated systems.
Let Us Help You!
If you are a homeowner who currently heats your home with cable ceiling heat, baseboard heaters or wall heaters, you may receive a rebate to help pay for an upgrade, as well as 3.5 percent financing. Site-built and manufactured homes heated with an electric furnace also qualify. Eligible homeowners will receive the rebate once the system is installed. A typical system can cost $4,000–$6,000.
Ductless Heat Pump Rebates:
- $800 rebate for the installation of a single or multi-head system (9.0 or greater HSPF)
- $100 rebate for ductless heat pump replacement (11.0 or greater HSPF)
- You must be the homeowner.
- Your home must have cable ceiling heat, baseboard heat, an electric furnace or wall heaters permanently installed.
- NWHVAC Service is a contractor participating in the utility’s Ductless Heat Pump Contractor Network to install the system.
- Limit 1 ductless heat pump rebate per home.
To Qualify for Your Rebate:
We also offer financing for Ductless heat pumps.
Check out our financing options to see if you qualify!